Saturday, January 5, 2019

It’s A New Year and A Time To Get Back to Enjoying Life

     I started this post last year and never had time to finish and post it.  So here I am almost a week later and finally sitting down to finish writing this post.  
     As I sit here thinking about my goals for 2019, I keep looking back at the past and what occurred in 2018.  We each have rocking road and for some of, we know that the holidays are hard.  I think that the struggles of the last few years have me holding my head up and looking forward to 2019 just a little more.   
     Then I think of all I accomplished in 2018 and all I didn’t have a chance to do.  I finished school.  My baby graduated and my oldest bought a house.  The great accomplishments, make all the downfalls better and prepare us for the challenges and enjoyment ahead! 
     In 2019,  I am not just setting goals on here for my crafting and quilting life, I am setting goals for my marriage and spiritual life.   Next year, even with my work schedule,  I need to get back into church full time.  This ensuring I put God first and my daily life second. 
     With our boys growing up and leaving the nest, I know this is going to be another challenging time.  Added to the nightmare remodel that’s about to occur at my house.  My marriage will need a lot of work, praying God will lead us in the right direction.  
     I decided that I have one change in my life that I really need to work on, my house.  With the changes that will be occurring in it in the next year, I need to keep it cleaner and more organized.  So my resolution  for 2019, is to spend more time working on my house everyday! P
     Now,  to my aspirations of 2019!!! I have sooo many desires that it’s hard to set logical and realistic Goals! So hear are the ones I know I can attain! 

-Finish all the challenges of project quilt
-Make at least one wreath monthly
-Start no new quilts outside of project quilt without finishing one old one. 
-Make at least 6 scrap quilts this year. 
-Make at least 1 sign a month! 
-Paint my closet dressing table and finish the collage wall. 
-finish redoing Wades old Room to a comfortable guest room. 

Seems like a lot, but I am hoping to attain it!! Praying for a great year!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good list! You and hubby ok? How old are the boys now?

    ReplyDelete