Thursday, October 14, 2021

Peter Pan triangle quilt



Eight years ago, the cutest and sweetest PA came to work with me.  For the last 5 years or so I keep asking her when she’s going to have a baby.  Her answer keeps being not yet! Well, she just gave birth to a little Boy named Waylon.  A little spelling change from my Waylon. I am sooo excited for her, she will be the perfect mom! 



Only a few people ever get to pick out their fabric. But of course, she’s special!!! This is a Peter Pan fabric that I found on Etsy! 



I held on to the fabric for probably what seems like a few months! I did not know what I wanted to do with it.  I then set aside the first week in September to make it and life changed for me that week. Waylon was in a bad accident and the project was pushed off.  So with little time to finish this quilt, I decided on the triangles. 



The triangles highlighted the fabric and allowed the big prints to show. I went just as simple with the quilting.  Just straight lines on the inside of all the triangles! 



The backing is a triangle that kinda matches and has a triangle print on it! The binding sadly, is a solid, but the only thing I had that I felt really matched. So I had to suck it up.  And another awesome label.  Trying to be good with putting a label on all of them. 


And with that, as Peter Pan says “All the World is made of Faith, trust and Pixie dust”!! 


1 comment: