Thursday, February 17, 2022

Charm pack Diamonds!



It’s another Project Quilting Finish!! This weeks theme is “Mining for Diamonds”.  With little time this week, I wanted to make something quick. That mixed with my joy of making true quilts. In my quick brainstorming, I saw a post in the challenge quilt group about the chandelier quilt. This would be the perfect quilt. (Chandelier by lella boutique). 



I went thru my pile of charm packs and picked out just one. I decided to do a baby quilt, since I knew I had 2 I needed to make. Then I picked out a big piece of white scrap fabric. And off to sewing I went.



I picked out a few year old fabric collection called “Serenade” by Cyndi Walker. I loved the colors and enjoyed sewing this up.  This pattern really went together fast. 



Then I quilted it with a basic meander in a light pink. The backing a light pink and grey that I pulled from my collection. 



Then I bound it in a darker pink that matched the dark pink in the quilt. Smacked a label on the back and it was done!!! The stress of finishing a quilt in a week wasn’t that bad this round!!! On to the next project!! 





2 comments:

  1. I love this pattern - it's on my bucket list. Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Love these fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete