Thursday, February 6, 2014

Lots and lots of Ahhhh's


     I have fallen in live with Paper piecing. For the last month I believe that this is one if the only things that has kept me sane.  First as I watched my mother pass and spent hours away from my sewing machine and second threw 6 days of no power and again no sewing machine.  I have been on a roll!!!  I have finished 7 in the last month!!!  I have also started 3 Mystery Ahhhh's called Chromaticity.    There are all hand sewn.  Some fussy cut.  All made of Jason Yenter Deco as the base and his complementing fabrics. I plan on making a quit with 50 or 100 of these.  They have 3 inch sides.  The Ahhhhs are from Hillbilly Quilt shops website.  They come precut in little packages.  


     Here is most of the ones I finished laid out together.  Below are photos of the last seven I finished in the last month!












No comments:

Post a Comment