Sunday, February 25, 2024

Quiltcon pincushion

 Yep, it's a small simple project.  No time again this week as I had to work each day before I left for Quiltcon!! I figured I would sit and stitch something cute while here. Well, I found a make and take class to use!!! 

Wonderfil is amazing and offers up some free classes every year at Quiltcon. One of them this year was by Carolina Moore, a quilt notion developer. She taught this class on Pin cushions.

I added these cute little hourglass hand stitches to the ends. The Wonderfil elaganza thread stitches amazing!!! We also received some prototype needles. They let you stitch with ease. I then added these cut anywhere tabs to the edge. They cut your thread and are perfect for name badges or pin cushions!!  

More on Quiltcon later!!

3 comments: