Sunday, February 11, 2024

The "B" bag



 

The "B" bag by Orange Dot Quilts is a pattern I recently bought and this challenge was perfect to try it out.  The inside or the outside can be used as it's reversible! 

I Used some very old Art Gallery fabric from my stash! Only had 2 pieces of the line, so the inside and the outside fabric are the same! I love the medallions! 


The pattern is the basic shape of the bag with binding around the outside and inside the handles. The 2 pieces are sewn together to create the bag! I used a layer of batting and stabilizer in this one.  My next one I will try foam. This is a little too flimsy for me. 


3 comments:

  1. Your B Bag is so cute! I love that fabric and having it reversible means if you spill something on one side (like I would), you can just flip it inside out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty fabric. Reversible bags are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete