Saturday, July 27, 2013

Free Motion Quilting with a Super Slider

     I know it's been a while since I wrote but it's now time for me to get into high gear and start again. One of my goals for this blog was to write reviews on items. 
     So today I will talk about the Supreme Super Slider. It is a mat that designed to stick on your Machine and allow you to FMQ easier.  I have a Janome Horizon 7700.  It has a very large throat and is a wonderful machine for FMQ.  There is a lot of surface though for the quilt to drag on.  I will agree that is does allow the quilt to move easily and reduces tension.  I finished the entire quilt without back pain.  I know I am a younger quilter, but I do get tension between my shoulder blades.   I usually can not finish anything more then a small project in one sitting.  But today I finished a decent size throw (that I will tell you about later this week) in a few hours with only a few interruptions.   I definetly would recommend others purchase the super slider. It made my day so much easier!  I wish I had it earlier with other quilts!  I purchased mine from Hillbilly Handiworks blog.  Request one from her and I promise she will beat anyone's price!!!

     Stay tuned this week will try to do a whirlwind of catch-up posts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment