I decided on a pinwheel pattern. I matched each camo triangle with a solid. I needed 4 of each solid. I made 3 pinwheels matched the camo. I used the EZ angle ruler to square up each sewn triangle. I then sewed the new squares into Pinwheels!
I laid the pinwheels out and felt the top needed something else. I decided to sash out the blocks. I added camo between each block and on the outside as a border.
I quilted it by doing a basic stitch a 1/2 inch from each sean. I backed it with basic black and bound it with the cordinating brown fabric.
Another bag of scraps done!! Here's to a year of using up my stash!!!