Friday, September 19, 2014

Pinwheel Camo Table Runner

     On to another bag of scraps!   Back in July my Project Quilt finish left some Camo and matching solid triangles.  I decided that this would be my last Mini Quilt finish of the month!

     I decided on a pinwheel pattern.  I matched each camo triangle with a solid.   I needed 4 of each solid.  I made 3 pinwheels matched the camo.  I used the   EZ angle ruler to square up each sewn triangle.  I then sewed the new squares into Pinwheels!  

     I laid the pinwheels out and felt the top needed something else.  I decided to sash out the blocks.   I added camo between each block and on the outside as a border.  

    I quilted it by doing a basic stitch a 1/2 inch from each sean.  I backed it with basic black and bound it with the cordinating brown fabric.   

     Another bag of scraps done!! Here's to a year of using up my stash!!!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment