Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Picking up Cross Stitch again!



I decided to pick up cross stitch again at the end of the year. Not really sure why, but someone gave me a kit and it started a new mad obsession. Oddly a calm one. 
I find myself sitting at night stitching before bed or actually in bed. I try to stitch at least one thread before falling asleep for the night. 




Well, I went online and saw my local Cross Stitch store Fire Poppy Stitcherythat I have never visited had a sew along kit for the year. The Quaker Months by from the Heart NeedleArt by Wendy. I loved the simple look. 




Well, I told them to give me the called for and kit it. Little did I know it would be 40 count, 1 over 2 (I had to look that up) on linen. The Threads, simply 3 shades of blue from Classic Colorworks. I guess I am starting a nice collection. Yeah, of another hobby, 

This stitch is not perfect, but it’s a start and I am excited for the next adventure!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment