Sunday, June 30, 2013

Celebrating my boys Sweet 16!!!

Today my oldest son Wade turned 16. Sweet 16 as they call it. But to tell you the truth, boys this age are not that sweet:(but that's another story)! So we had a nice party at the lake and it poured down rain. And did I say pour!!! But we had so much fun under the picnic shelter.
He got to see the man he was named after for the 1st time in years and spend some special time with family and friends!!!then he just had to be the redneck he is and go muffing.... Oh boy what do I have to look forward to...
I made another brickwork looking table runner. Ot matched his kinda music themed party. This was after the party and after it got a little messy but had to share it with you along with a few other Birthday pictures!!

Happy Birthday Wade!!!! I am soooo proud of you!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment