Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

     I guess this year will be a year of working, sleeping and eating!!!  I worked all of last night, right into the morning, slept all day and I am now going back to work tonight. But I enjoy my job now so I have to do it with a smile!!!



     I am so thankful for all of 2013.  The best part was going back to work at St Francis part time.  But if you ask my son it was the fact that I am now driving a truck, lol.  


    Every year when I worked at St Francis, Julie Johnson brought sparklers for us to light off at midnight.  This year was no different!  The only difference is this may be Julie's last year with us. We all walk outside the ambulance bay and smiles appear!! This year Emily brought party hats to add to the festivities!!!   The antisocial Dr Chag even joined in the fun!!!


     Back to a night at Kings tree tonight!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment