Monday, April 26, 2021

April Finishes


I was pretty busy this month between working on the house, work and a quilt retreat!  But, in normal fashion, I was able to get some things done!! 



I went to a quilt retreat at Lutheridge early in the month.  I walked out of the door with this pile of jeans quilt.  It’s huge! I finished it!! 



Before I left,  I quilted this quilt from a Jittery Wings pattern I did.  Then I finished the binding before leaving! 



Then last week I finished this simple but adorable Paddington Bear Quilt. 



After that I finished a few more quilt blocks for the Sewcialites quilt.  



Next month,  I already have sooo many Goals.  I finished 3 T-shirt quilt tops at my retreat.  My goal is to sandwich and quilt them this weekend,  then bind them next week.  After that, I have a star quilt to finish by the 15th.  Followed by another quilt retreat that I am praying will be an awesome finishing event!!

Goals of 2021!!——



1- House quilt- lots of pieces and few rows. Finished!!




2- Small old antique embroidery quilt- only the original blob lock and fabric pulled.  Plan to box the blocks in, maybe like a log cabin. FINISHED!!!!!


3-Harvest Road Quilt- blocks cut, a few pieces sewn together 


4-Debbie row by row- omg, so much to do


5-Rooster on board- one section done.  I think this will be a retreat quilt for this year


6- Pumpkin quilt-  fabrics pulled and all in a box


7- Pineapple place mat- needs to be put together and quilted


8- Jelly roll quilt-  undid it for a race demo in class.  Sewed a few corners and now it’s sittin a box. 


9- Moma quilt- I need to make several of these, but for 2 years,  I’ve had fabric pulled for at least one and sitting in a box. 


10- Sunflower quilt- made with my friends daughters clothes for her kids top finished


11- Sunflower 2- same as above top finished 


12-Sunflower 3- yep, same top finished


13- Bow tie quilt-  I cut a bunch of scrap squared to make this and never did it. 


14- Bea Lea Jumbled Sampler-  Accuquilt quilt fit the year




15- Sewcialites- 16 blocks out of 36 blocks done




16- Ultimate beginner Sampler- FINISHED 


17- T quilt from years ago-  at least 2 blocks done.


18- Stained glass window-  lots of blocks done years old


19- animal embroidery-  needs just a few blocks. 


20- Kaffe embroidery quilt- needs borders.  Top done,  at least 2 years old


21- Yenter embroidery-  needs a few blocks finished


22- batik embroidery-  needs a few blocks finished


23- crown of thorns.  Has a few blocks cut out. Several sewn together 


24- Tree quilt- not started  sewed a few blocks 


25- Scrap log cabin quilt- not started


26- Selvedge aqua quilt-  some selvedge blocks done


27- string block quilt-  random sized string blocks 


28- pineapple sampler quilt- 3 blocks started. 


29- batik HST quilt- lesson from class


30- persimmon dreams block of the month


31- Pat Sloan star quilt



No comments:

Post a Comment