Monday, December 2, 2013

The holiday season is full of items and outfits not quilts


     
     At this time of year , customers and family always want outfits.  I could sew 24 hours a day and never keep up with demand.  I work a full time and a part time job and try to keep up with demand.  This is the only time of year that I feel I do not fully enjoy sewing.  It's only because I don't have time to make all the gifts I want for others.  Every year I say I am going to start earlier but time just slips away.  I am always making and giving and selling and really wish there was extra time to play, But there is not.  I have so much to do before Christmas that I am actually worried about time. I have 4 memory quilts left to make and countless outfits.  I keep asking where is the time.  Her is a sampling of all the stiuff I have been busy with.   All of this helping others have a happy holiday season!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment