Friday, January 30, 2015

January Finishes!!!

      

     I had a very busy January.  I work 2 nursing jobs and attempt to sew as much as possible.  My little hobby sometimes doesn't get as much attention as I would like.  But I finished my goals for January and started some new projects!! Here are my year of Lovely Finishes projects!!!


     Here is my first finished project Quilt Challenge!!  And one off my big list of goals! 


     Here is my second finish for Project Quilt! 


     Here is my first hand quilted item for the quilting by hand challenge.


     Here is my second hand quilted item for the quilting by hand challenge. 

     Her is the pinwheel table runner I finished!



     This is one of the 2 Ahhhh's I finished!


     Here is another!!

     Here is an extra project I finished.  A sunflower quilt!  


     And I started a new project for Pat Sloans Scrap Challenge. 


     

No comments:

Post a Comment