Wednesday, November 6, 2013

WIP Wednesday

     I have so much going on at once that I am overwhelmed.  I always wait till the last minute for Christmas and that's where I feel I am at.   And so much to do for others before Christmas. But somehow it will get done or I will change my mind of what I am doing. 
     The first big project I am working on is this scrap quilt.  It is for my neighbors 75th birthday. I love Mrs Sarah or MaMa as my kids call her.  She treats my boys as if they are hers.  She invites them every Sunday to dinner.  She has a wonderful family and I cod never find any better neighbors!!!
     The next project I am working on is a pattern called Bejeweled that I adapted to fit the block size I had.  I am at least half way done and I llllllove it!!! I think this will go to my nephews family at Christmas!!!
     I am also working on cloths as always!  Look at this cute thanksgiving outfit!  Tomorrow I am finishing up ruffle pants!!!
     Then please don't laugh at me but I have been cutting out 2 other quilts. One is for one of my friends daughters, a rain boot quilt and the other is a crown royal quilt that has a special story I will tell you about later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment