Saturday, February 28, 2015

February Finishes

     
     It's time again to post about a year of libel finishes!!!!   In February I finished just about everything, except my Ahhhh's will have to make that up next month!!


     My 2 Project Quilt challenges I finished were,   Charles Heart and The Rain Boot Strip Quilt.  


     I didn't finish any Ahhhh's for my Ahhhh project, but I finished the first star of my "Stargazing" quilt! 


     Here is the one Ahhhh I finished this month,  #52, peaks and valleys. 


     I also finished a top out of all Hexies for the Quilt By Hand Challenge! 


      And I almost forgot!!! The Pat Sloan, Hip to be Square Challenge finish!!

      Now it's time to think about the goals I will set tomorrow for March!! 

1 comment:

  1. You have so many pretty quilts going on. I love the Charles Heart and Stargazing. You must have a lot of patience. Is the Stargazing all English paper piecing?

    ReplyDelete