Tuesday, March 16, 2021

March Finishes



March for me started out well!!  Early month Quilt Retreat with my Misfit Friends!! I didn’t get as much sewing done as I wanted, but I finished one quilt and one top and had lots of fun!! Here is a collection of some of the finished projects!! I am sew proud of my girls!! 



First finish of the month was a Persimon Dreams Project Quilting Challenge of a Crazy Quilt.  Well, here’s a Crazy Jean Quilt! 



After the retreat, I finished this Pillow Cover I started last month! 2 Shamrock Pillows Done!  



Second Challenge Quilt of the month and last of the project quilting season!! 



Then I challenged myself months ago to finish my Ultimate beginner quilt. So glad to have this UFO from last year done!! 



After finishing the house Quilt too at the retreat earlier in the month,  I did a basic wavy straight line to quilt it. 




Then I said I would finish this quilt for my sewing group as a donation!! It’s a mix of some else’s blocks and someone else said they would quilt it but did not.  So here it is done!  Feels so good to say DONE! 



1- House quilt- lots of pieces and few rows. Top finished at retreat and now it’s completely Finished!!




2- Small old antique embroidery quilt- only the original blob lock and fabric pulled.  Plan to box the blocks in, maybe like a log cabin. FINISHED!!!!!


3-Harvest Road Quilt- blocks cut, a few pieces sewn together 


4-Debbie row by row- omg, so much to do


5-Rooster on board- one section done.  I think this will be a retreat quilt for this year


6- Pumpkin quilt-  fabrics pulled and all in a box


7- Pineapple place mat- needs to be put together and quilted


8- Jelly roll quilt-  undid it for a race demo in class.  Sewed a few corners and now it’s sittin a box. 


9- Moma quilt- I need to make several of these, but for 2 years,  I’ve had fabric pulled for at least one and sitting in a box. 


10- Sunflower quilt- made with my friends daughters clothes for her kids 


11- Sunflower 2- same as above


12-Sunflower 3- yep, same


13- Bow tie quilt-  I cut a bunch of scrap squared to make this and never did it. 


14- Bea Lea Jumbled Sampler-  Accuquilt quilt fit the year


15- Sewcialites- 12 blocks out of 36 blocks done




16- Ultimate beginner Sampler- FINISHED 


17- T quilt from years ago-  at least 2 blocks done.


18- Stained glass window-  lots of blocks done years old


19- animal embroidery-  needs just a few blocks. 


20- Kaffe embroidery quilt- needs borders.  Top done,  at least 2 years old


21- Yenter embroidery-  needs a few blocks finished


22- batik embroidery-  needs a few blocks finished


23- crown of thorns.  Has a few blocks cut out. Several sewn together 


24- Tree quilt- not started


25- Scrap log cabin quilt- not started


26- Selvedge aqua quilt-  some selvedge blocks done


27- string block quilt-  random sized string blocks 


28- pineapple sampler quilt- 3 blocks started. 


29- batik HST quilt- lesson from class


30- persimmon dreams block of the month


31- Pat Sloan star quilt


No comments:

Post a Comment