Sunday, March 21, 2021

The collection of Jelly Snowflakes

     

In the fashion of this year, yep, it has to be better than last year.  I am going to try to make a few post on some other quilts I finished last year.  I did not have time for many quilts so this will work! And I love using this. Log to keep a history of all my quilts. 



     I am the president and leader of a small sewing group and Quilt Guild in Bonneau, SC.  Well, each time we meet, I lead a project.  This is one from last year. Here’s the link: 
Jelly Snowflake



     This is the Jelly Snowflake from Fatquarter shop.  It’s made with a jelly Roll or a mini jelly roll.  Not sure why I chose a springy collection but I did. 



This was a weekly quilt project released from Fat quarter shop last summer. Every week a new section was released.  




As the sections were released you sewed up the mystery quilt. In the end it appeared to look like a big snowflake on the small quilt. 



Here is mine. Made out of all the Spring colors.  I used it as a free motion quilting sampler. Try hard to improve my skills.  



Now here are several of them from our Guild. I hung outside on the fence on a pretty day! I am soo proud of how they are moving along.  Many of them could not even sew a year earlier!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment