Sunday, March 21, 2021

Project Quilting Round Up!!

Here is a review of all the 2021 Project Quilting challenges in Review!! 



Challenge #1- Illuminating and Ultimate Gray.  The pan atone color of the year challenge. 



Challenge #2- Fussy Cut and my smallest finish! 



Challenge #3- Virtual Vacation- I so want to take a trip out west!!



Challenge #4- The snail trail block and my modern improv piece, interpreting the old block. 



Challenge #5- You’re Crazy.  A challenge themed on crazy quilts!! So I made this awesome Jean Pocket Quilt! 



Challenge #6- Ab Intra- A Latin phrase “from within”. By far the hardest to come up with an idea. A quilt made with old embroidery blocks.  And of course some vintage material. 

     I sooo love how project quilting and his it gives me the desire to get things done.  There are Still a few scrappy challenges left from last year! So it will give me a few things to do until next year!! 



2 comments: