Friday, May 1, 2015

Chicken, Avocado and Mango Salad

     By now you might know I love Publix and their Apron recipes.  Last night I stopped in Publix on my way to work and my favorite cook gave me a bite of a salad that I have fixed up and already made for dinner tonight!!  I love avocado and that bit of sweet together!!

     I made two changes to their recipe.  I added chicken and lime.  I also increased the dressing to cover the chicken.  You can leave out the lime or use lime flavored tortilla chips.  So here it is:

1 Mango cut into small pieces
2 Avocados cut up
1/3 cup avocado cilantro dressing
1/2 lime juice
2 grilled chicken breasts cut into small pieces

Mix all ingredients together tossing gently.   

Eat with tortilla chips, crackers or by itself!! 

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I miss publix from FL, I think there's one now in NC in Cary but that's maybe 45-60 min from me :( I miss their awesome boarshead subs, meat cut to order was just SO fresh..... sigh, maybe 45 min is not SO bad for a great sub??? LOL

    ReplyDelete