Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Work in Progress Wednesday

    I am quilting.  Actually worked on two today.  Spent a lot of time in the car riding so I finished 2 english paper piecing Hexies.  They are part of the collection of Ahhhh's by Tonya at Hillbilly Handiworks!  I love them and they are so relaxing!!!  I continued to work on my  "fall grapes" quilt.  I hope to finish the top tonight.  And I need to hurry and get to work on the camo!  Lots of camo.  The local Hell Hole Festival is next weekend and the dresses and items made out of camo are my hottest sellers.  But that may need to wait till next week.
     As I ate breakfast with my mom this morning I got excited.  I have been trying to go see her every morning that she is home.  This has become our time!  Well this morning I felt as if she was in the best mindset that she had been in a while.  Cheers of Joy!!!!  I like any step in this direction.  I love to see her happy!!
    I took a ride with my husband this evening and took the other picture of my son and dog.  I love it!!  They were playing in the wheat and just the color of wheat at his time of year is wonderful! Oh and a picture of a leach that tried to attach to me. Yuck:). Then on another note, I think after another repeated event, Frankie killed his phone by dropping it off the tractor and it came flying out of the back of the bush- hog.







No comments:

Post a Comment